Forums VAZ vadītājiem un mehāniķiem vai vienkārši VAZistiem

Moderator: Micuks

DutchVAZ2101
Vazists
Topic Author

Re: Hello from holland.. Dutchvaz2101

20 Apr 2010, 12:41

@skrachs... My girlfriend will order 2 stickers from vazi.lv... or do you want to sponsor me 2 pieces for the first dutch forum member :thumbup:

@wipers... thanx for the link, my girl speaks russian also.. BUT maybe it is not an original color.. it reminds me of the Hellelfenbeim (mercedes taxi color in germany) :think:

Than i must look on a color flyer from motip or some other brand,next week when i am in :Latvija:

DutchVAZ2101
Vazists
Topic Author

22 Apr 2010, 22:22

Got the springs!!! :yahoo:

Pick it up next week!

6cm ground clearance :clap: :wtf: :thumbup:

Burunduks
Vazists

23 Apr 2010, 07:35

From what car that springs is?
Last edited by Burunduks on 23 Apr 2010, 17:59, edited 1 time in total.

Krikums
Vazists

23 Apr 2010, 13:13

Thanx for all the nice reply's
I will order a Vazi.LV Sticker for on-the LADA .. maybe sponsored one as the First DUTCH member??? : Think:

The idea WAS to make it a sleeper .. I Still Hava a 210 BHP Volvo turbo motor ... and make it a drift car and drive sleeper
My Girlfriend is Latvian .. SHE and Will stay in Riga for getting her Driving License.

But SHE doesnt like the zhiguli: cry: a pitty. because ITS very Exclusive in holland, germany .. EVEN in: Latvia:
wenn i was in Riga last July 2009 i liked all the Lada's there BUT i SAW more posh Cayenne Than LADA: I Do not know:

I'm looking for wheel Covers (Chrome) 4-pieces
and the bumper Things (they call them overriders) .. mine doesnt Have those Things (the green one Has Them)
And mudflaps like the green one to scrape the street ..

I bought this one for about 180 lat. the tripback and everyting Together is about 600lats: wtf:
Have a lot of parts allready to take in the plane to :Latvija: the 27th this month

My brother in law started the car after ALL THE SNOW and -35freeze.. damn it was much in latvia.. other battery and it started!! :yahoo:
Welcome! :draugi:

But I would like to draw your attention, that your car is VAZ 21011 not 2101. There are some sligt diferences and one of then is that there are no "overriders" on bumper of VAZ 21011. Rear ligtening is diferent too. In picture of springs, that blue one is VAZ 2101. You can compare yourself.
Aukstais karš manā pagalmā - USA vs USSR

DutchVAZ2101
Vazists
Topic Author

23 Apr 2010, 13:53

@chipmunk... I dont know... it looks much lower...

@Trifles.. Didnt understand all the info completely :cry: maybe translate google is not so good working :crazy:

wipers
Vazists
Automašīna: VAZ 2103

23 Apr 2010, 15:19

What krikums wanted to say is that there is some detail differences between VAZ 2101 and VAZ 21011. Probably he mentioned it because you wrote that you have 2101, but actually it's 21011 - modification which was made a bit later, ofcourse most of ""non lada folks" call all of them "kapeikas" but historically this nickname is dedicated to VAZ 2101, lot of people still don't see the difference. The most typical difference is in bumpers for 2101 bumpers have two so-called "fangs" you can see them in your uploaded picture on vaz which is in background, but 21011bumpers have some kind of rail of rubber, or rubber cover-plate, I don't know how to call it in English :) and some more details, I don't know why krikums draw a attention to this point but still, if you didn't know than now you know :thumbup:

And burunduks-translated into chipmunk, lol how I laugh, of course translation is correct but still so funny :D :yahoo:

Krikums
Vazists

23 Apr 2010, 15:32

What krikums wanted to say is that there is some detail differences between VAZ 2101 and VAZ 21011. Probably he mentioned it because you wrote that you have 2101, but actually it's 21011 - modification which was made a bit later, ofcourse most of ""non lada folks" call all of them "kapeikas" but historically this nickname is dedicated to VAZ 2101, lot of people still don't see the difference. The most typical difference is in bumpers for 2101 bumpers have two so-called "fangs" you can see them in your uploaded picture on vaz which is in background, but 21011bumpers have some kind of rail of rubber, or rubber cover-plate, I don't know how to call it in English :) and some more details, I don't know why krikums draw a attention to this point but still, if you didn't know than now you know :thumbup:

And burunduks-translated into chipmunk, lol how I laugh, of course translation is correct but still so funny :D :yahoo:
If our Dutch colleague wants to restore his car as it was original, then there should bee no "fangs/overriders" on his VAZ. Of course other car bumpers could be used, but then it would be fake ... Thats all I wanted to point :)

Krikums
Vazists

23 Apr 2010, 15:44

@chipmunk... I dont know... it looks much lower...

@Trifles.. Didnt understand all the info completely :cry: maybe translate google is not so good working :crazy:
I do not use Google translator but I like - Trifles :D I couldn't imagine that someone will try to translate nicks ...

DutchVAZ2101
Vazists
Topic Author

23 Apr 2010, 17:43

@ Wipers... thanx for the understandible translation... sorry i'm NON lada Knower! :thumbdown:

But i realy want to have the bumpers with " overriders" on als figured on the blue Vaz behind the springs..

@ Trifles... It is not a restoration... i'm not an original fucker.. just punt on the car what i like... :D
the small bumper with the rubber strip are not so pretty as the "older"ones

Monday i will arive in :Latvija: airport.. so monday clean en tuesday to csdd... ride back on thursday i think! :wtf:

rixis
Vazists

23 Apr 2010, 21:24

Hi Daniel!
Nice to see you in this forum with your own tread :clap:
I'm your brother in law friend who helpped to start your Lada 8-)
I see your car every day, because my car stands right next to yours :D

p.s. I realy wait you to come here to Latvia- We are makeing you some suprises 8-)